LGTI Organizational Scholarships – Minimum Criteria
- Training or support is for a local government in one of the GLF LGTI qualifying counties.
- The applicant (local government organization) is able to contribute cost-share to the training/support.
- Training or support is targeted to local government professionals (elected leaders and community members may also be involved/engaged)
- The applicant has the resources and capacity to provide administrative and logistical support (printing; scheduling; meals (if applicable) room reservation etc.
- Training/support needs cannot be readily met by participation in one of the School of Government’s open enrollment offerings.
If you meet the above criteria, tell us about your training or support idea in an application.